Help us develop and maintain application frontends for different applications.
Do you have an experience in frontend development and are you interested in working at bigger scale? Your fontends will be used by thousands of customers every day.
Digital team is looking for a new team member who will be involved in various frontend and possibly also in backend development activities.
What you will do
- Development and maintenance of application frontends,
- Frontends for further small tools,
- Coordinate with other teams maintaining backend, other platform,
- Working on our design system,
- Optional: Support in backend development,
Required knowledge and skills
- Advanced UX design (incl. accessibility requirements),
- University degree in IT or telco field,
- Experience in IT development for at least 3 years is a must,
- Beneficial: some backend development,
We offer our people the best
- Smartphone: Choose your phone and get a compensation of up to 900 € every 3 years.
- Employee tariff: Use unlimited data, call and text for lower prices for private and business purposes.
- Yearly bonus: You can get a bonus of up to 15% of your annual fixed salary each year depending on the company’s success.
- Telekom discounts: Enjoy the most of the lower prices of our products and services for your family and friends.
- Partner discounts: Enjoy lower prices of products and services with our partners.
- Flexible hours: Adapt your work to your needs thanks to the home-office option (according to the agreement with the manager).
- Shares program Shares2You: Become a shareholder of the Deutsche Telekom Group and take advantage of the associated benefits.
- Rest and recreation: Relax with 5 extra days off.
- MultiSport: Sport and relax with your loved ones thanks to the discounted MultiSport card.
- Sick pay: If you are on sick leave for max. 10 days, you can count on an income of 80% of the daily assessment basis.
- uLekára.sk: Take care of your health with free online prevention and consultation with medical specialists for you and your family.
- Healthcare: Take care of your wellbeing with high-quality care for a discounted price with our contractual facility.
- Education and development: Broaden your horizons with our internal T-Univerzita offering a wide range of courses.
- Cafeteria: Choose from a wide range of benefits worth up to 500 € per year - sports and cultural services, health and beauty, holidays or language courses.
- Life crisis support: Is life testing you? We will support you with one-off financial support.
- Psychological consultations: Are you having troubles in your private or professional life? Share your burdenanonymously via phone or online.
- Meal contribution: Enjoy a delicious meal with a work-day allowance of 5.85 €.
- Recreational allowance: Have you been with us for 2 years? A recreational allowance is in your pocket.
- Pension allowance: Get ready for your retirement with a pension allowance after 3 months with us.
Everyone is welcome to join us
Our employees feel that they have equal employment and career development opportunities with us, regardless of age, gender and gender identity, physical and mental ability, nationality, social and ethnic origin, political views, religion and world view. This makes us very happy. We are committed to continuous improvement and to creating a safe working environment for all.
What awaits you
- Has the job offer captured your interest? Fill in the application form and let us know about yourself.
- We will assess the information you send us and will get back to you under any circumstances.
- We will contact the chosen applicants and specify the details.
- A job interview is a two-way opportunity to get to know each other better.
- We will inform you about the result of the interview as soon as possible. Successful candidates will receive a job offer.