For our customer from energy industry we are looking for an experienced test lead, who will be working on a project specified in building additional webservices on top of the existing MS Dynamics CRM platform.
The role includes:
- Planning and controlling of the entire testing process,
- Working with agile software development methodologies,
- Preparation of test strategies, test plans, test progress reports, test summary reports
- Coordination of testing activities,
- Close cooperation and reporting to project management
- Communication with stakeholders in an international environment on daily basis.
What do we expect?
- you have ISTQB Advanced Level Test Manager or at least Certified Tester Foundation Level certification
- you have at least 2 years of experience as Test Lead
- you are experienced in Test Management tools such as Zephyr, X-Ray, HPE ALM
- you have experience with agile methodologies such as Scrum, overview of waterfall approach
- you have experience with effort estimation
- you have experience with resource planning, preparation of test plan and other test deliverables,
- you understand test automation principles and requirements
- you are able to consult proper test approach, test tool selection etc.
- Communication, presentation, and leadership skills,
- Active knowledge of English,
- Active knowledge of German is an advantage.
- Variable component in amount of 13. salary
- Company social benefit up to 2 000 €
- Extra project bonus
- Company performance bonus
- Loyalty bonus
- Referral bonus up to 3 000 €
- 100% home office or possibility to work from our offices in Košice, Bratislava and Prague
- Fully equipped home office
- Flexible working hours
- Hard and soft skills trainings, conferences and certifications
- Unlimited access to all Udemy for Business e-learning trainings
- Language course and upskill project
- Contribution on your own hardware
- Multisport card
- Confidential psychological support for employees
- Recreation voucher
- Family culture
- Teambuilding and sport activities